A coach is like a mountain guide. They will walk along side you, help you avoid some missteps, but they will not do the work for you.
What Does A Coach Do?
• Help you uncover your strengths and abilities, resulting in higher confidence
• Help you to define your wellness vision, long-term goals, and reason for getting healthy
• Help you uncover hidden obstacles and replace negative habits with healthy ones
• Inspires and challenges you to go beyond what you would do alone
• Hold you accountable for achieving your goals
As your health coach, I will guide you through the daily decisions that help create lasting healthy habits. During your journey, I will assist you in exploring topics that train you to succeed, including healthy choices, fitness, nutrition, time management, overcoming barriers and mindset.
Whether your goal is to lose weight, increase energy or just get healthy, I will take the time to listen to your concerns, help you discover where and why you are struggling, and help you figure out exactly what works for YOUR body, YOUR life and YOUR family.
As your health coach I will encourage you to continuously invest in your greatest asset—your health. We will work together to bring clarity to the extensive availability of health, nutrition and exercise information, so you can put this knowledge into action. As your health coach, I will empower you to take action through motivation and inspiration.
Remember, aim for 80%. You don’t have to make 100%-healthy choices all the time. It’s what you do most of the time — day in, day out — that counts. The healthier you get, the easier and more automatic healthy choices will become.
Let’s do this together!